Department: General and Administrative
Report to: Business Manager
The Traffic /Business Office Assistant is responsible for the following:
- Assisting with the preparation of the radio commercials logs.
- Assisting to make sure that all copy instructions are entered.
- Production of co-op invoices
- Timely posting of payments and adjustments to the AR system
- Weekly and month end client billing to the AR system
- Assisting the sales team with questions about AR and the traffic system
This position is the backup for the Traffic Manager position and will be required to cover and complete all traffic duties, when the Traffic Manager is out of the office.
- Wide Orbit experience a plus.
- Responsibilities include AR and data entry for AP.
- This position is the backup to the receptionist position and will be required to cover the front desk when that employee is absent.
- This requires answering the telephone and assisting listeners in picking up their prizes.
High school diploma required, some college preferred.
Experience and Training
Prefer candidates with accounts receivable and accounts payable experience. Candidate must have excellent telephone manners, data entry experience and a high attention to detail required.
Duties of the Job
See Statement of Job.
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
- This job rarely requires overtime.
- Must possess excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Must be able to handle stress.
- Must be multi-task oriented.
- Must have excellent data entry skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to read and comprehend account information from computer monitor.
- Always maintain confidentiality of information concerning customer accounts.
- Must keep excellent client files containing contracts, orders and confirmations.
Employee will work in a drug-free, busy office environment.
**This is not necessarily a comprehensive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job, or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments). Furthermore, employee could be required to work various shifts that include weekdays and weekends, early mornings, day and/or night shifts.