RN opportunities are now available on the following SRHC units:
Intensive Care Unit
Provides professional nursing care for assigned patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, intervention and evaluation, and according to professional standards, state regulations, and in keeping with the health center mission.
- Minimum Education
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing or Diploma Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelor in Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Minimum Experience
- Hospital experience within the past 5 years preferred
- Required Registration/License/Certification
- Current Kansas registered nurse license
- Basic Life Support certification from either American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Health Care Provider or Basic Life Support (American Heart Association-Health Care Provider) successfully completed within the first 90 days of employment.
Qualified candidates can apply at www.srhc.com/careers
EOE Please be sure to indicate that you saw this job here on RadioWorksJobLink.com