Alpha Media Topeka is seeking a Receptionist/Business Assistant.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task, balance priorities, take direction, possess excellent communication and customer service skills and enjoy working in a team environment that is fast paced and deadline driven.
Alpha Media is the fastest growing company in media today. We have a passion for great radio and digital content. Our philosophy is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a high functioning, best of class team at all levels. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world class events and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Alpha Media operates 250 radio stations within 51 markets across the United States covering all formats.
We are live and local in every market and can’t wait to talk to you!
Responsibilities of this position may include the following:
- Opening and Closing the front office Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00
- Answering a multi-line phone in receptionist/front desk area
- Assist listeners in picking up their prizes
- Supply station management with accurate prize inventory information.
- Timely posting of Accounts Payables and other duties as assigned (data entry)
- Weekly and month end reports for Business Manager as assigned
- Assist A/R weekly in processing billing and producing co-op statements.
- Other duties as assigned and consistent with the job title.
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Proficient data entry skills.
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Possess strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Preference may be given to candidates who meet the above requirements and have the following:
- Accounts Payable and Receivable experience.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a growing entity submit your cover letter and resume ASAP by clicking on the Apply button below. You may also mail the same to:
ATTN: Ellen Wheeler, Business Manager
PO Box 1818
Topeka, KS 66601-1818
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.