FULL TIME and PRN Positions available -PLUS a $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!
Join our stellar Home Health team!
Interim HealthCare of Topeka has immediate opportunities for-
Full time and PRN occupational therapists. Flexible schedule available and a great way to earn extra income!
Physical therapy services are provided for the purpose of treating impairments, functional limitations, disabilities or changes in physical function and health status. The treatment and intervention provided is in accordance with the patient’s plan of care, accepted professional standards of physical therapy practice as well as applicable Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
- Current license or certification as a physical therapist in the state(s) in which he or she will practice, unless license or certification does not exist.
- A graduate of an accredited physical therapy education program or equivalent as recognized by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
- In the last five (5) years, two (2) years of experience as a physical therapist that is relevant to the patient population assigned.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Sign-on Bonus
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Personalized Office Support available 24 hours a day
- Trusted and Respected in the community
Interim HealthCare Of Topeka offers home care,hospice, staffing, healthcare staffing and private duty care. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you’re looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. Interim HealthCare of Topeka, KS offers the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company, locally and nationally!
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients’ decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim Healthcare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices.
©2017 Interim Healthcare Inc.