Memorial Health System is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to work 20 hours in Rehabilitation Services and 20 hours with Home Health & Hospice.
Required Job qualifications include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy.
- B.S., M.S., or D.P.T. in Physical Therapy.
- Current Kansas State Licensure as a Physical Therapist.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare provider.
- Customer service abilities, including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a multidisciplinary fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50lbs.
- Assist patients in order to reach their maximal rehab potential using modalities, exercise, manual therapy, gait training, etc.