Life Patterns, Inc. has an immediate opening for a rewarding part-time position, as a Personal Care Attendant, for a person with a disability. Become part of a team of caregivers who assist with a self-directed and independent lifestyle!
- Provide assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Assist with socialization and recreation activities in the community, shopping, meal prep, laundry, & housecleaning.
- Personal Care Attendants provided personal care in a one-on-one setting in an individual’s home and in the community.
- Every Friday Evening 5pm-9pm, Alternating Weekends: Saturday 5pm-9pm,
- Alternating Saturday Overnight (10pm-7am), & Sunday 7am-12pm
- Every Saturday 7am-5pm
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 60 – 80 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Acceptable background check
- Must be personable and able to work cooperatively as a team member
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions
- Must have a genuine interest in working with people who have disabilities and supporting their needs
Job Type : Part-time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or Certification:
- Driver’s License