The outside sales representative will work cooperatively with our team to manage customer accounts, grow existing customer opportunities, create new customer accounts and exceed customer satisfaction expectations.
- Makes personal sales calls at customer sites on a regular basis.
- Seeks out prospective customer/business opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales.
- Stays current on products.
- Follows-up on all generated quotations.
- Reports competitive conditions and feedback from customers to management.
- Executes sales efforts in an ethical and professional manner, assuring a favorable impression to self and the company.
- Maintains a professional/working image in self and work environment including vehicle.
- Completes sales call and expense reports on a timely basis in accordance with company policy.
- Performs other duties as instructed or required to successfully complete the job.
- Commitment to and demonstration of high ethical standards governing professional behavior and interactions.
- Demonstrate time management and organizational skills.
- Develop knowledge of the industry.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- A valid driver’s license and a proven safe driving record.
- Outside Sales Experience.
- Proven oral and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Independent working and decision making skills.
- Dependable and honest
- Ability to demonstrate sales process.
- Able to work as a team player.
Excellent benefit packages. Drug Free workplace. Send resumes to: Human Resources, PO Box 947, Salina, KS 67402-0947 or stop by 231 E. Ave A, Salina, KS to complete an application or email to: email@example.com