Unique opportunity for a professional with the following skills:
- Relationship and partnership development
- Problem Solving
Responsibilities will include:
- Through outreach, identify service gaps and unmet transportation needs in North Central Kansas
- Foster Partnerships with the various transportation providers in the area and develop a strategic approach to transportation service coordination.
- Seek to optimize local transit resources while improving access to and knowledge about transportation services.
- Coordinate Existing transit services and resources to better serve the local communities.
- The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong oral and written communication, including the ability to interact with diverse groups of people.
- Experience with launching new initiatives or start-up operations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business, human services or related field, preferred.
- Experience with transportation systems, preferred but not required.
Drug Testing Required