Valeo Behavioral Health Care is in need of PRN Alcohol and Drug Technicians. This position is responsible for providing oversight and supervision of the social detoxification and residential clients.
- This position starts at $10.34/hr.
- Flexible work schedule, as coverage is needed 24/7.
- Shift Differential and training incentive after 6 months.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, a valid Kansas driver’s license, reliable personal transportation, proof of auto liability insurance and be able to pass a criminal and KDADS background check.
- Employees must be free from the abuse of alcohol and/or drugs for a minimum of two years.
- Good organizational skills required.
- Ability to work some evenings, weekends, or holiday hours required.
- Basic computer skills and data entry skills are necessary to complete the duties of this job.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
For a complete listing of this positions, please visit our website: valeotopeka.org.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to: Valeo Behavioral Health Care
5401 SW 7th Street
Topeka, KS 66606
Email resume to:
Valeo gives an incentive for Spanish speaking applicants. Valeo is an EOE.