PKM Steel Service is currently hiring for a bookkeeper.
- Extremely detailed.
- Receives, approves, and, when necessary, investigates client’s accounts payable invoices.
- Codes payables for accounts payable clerks to input.
- Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with clients, client suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts.
- Keeps track of client assets.
- Handles client mail.
- Prepares appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and partners.
- Deposits accounts receivables into client bank accounts.
- Handles client payroll.
- Handles investments.
- Receives, reviews, and posts broker statements.
- Assists accountants on tax return preparation.
- Generates 1099’s and W-2’s for clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by accountants or partners.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Strong excel, and computer skills.
- Minimum of five years responsible accounting or bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reports.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting, but must be able to do a manual set of books.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements of processing payroll accounting transactions and payroll returns.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English.
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply: in person at
231 E. Ave A
Salina, KS. 67401
PKM Steel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on RadioWorksJobLink.com