Residential Trainer positions available in Abilene, Beloit, Concordia, and Salina!
Abilene currently has openings for as needed positions.
Beloit currently has openings for full time and as needed positions.
Concordia currently has openings for as needed positions.
Salina currently has openings for full time, part time, and as needed positions.
As a Residential Trainer, you will provide training to individuals with developmental disabilities. You will help them learn everyday living skills, including cooking,shopping, housekeeping, social and leisure skills, safety skills and personal hygiene. You will also assist individuals with accessing services and activities available in their community. You will also gather information and complete records as required relating to management of the residential facility. Hours will include days, evenings, overnights and weekends.
- Must have a valid Kansas driver’s license subject to insurability.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a proven work history.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must have good people skills.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse group of people in a team setting.
- One year working in the field of human services preferred.
Full-time positions come with a competitive benefit package that includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 403b retirement plan
- Monthly Cash Benefit Allowance
Apply in person at OCCK, Inc. or apply online at www.occk.com.
Drug testing required