OCCK in Salina is hiring for a full time Employment Trainer!
This position involves community based training. Train and supervise activities of persons served to develop work habits and work skills. Transportation of individuals in services.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a proven work history.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse group of people in a team setting.
- Must be available to work various shifts.
- Must meet the eligibility requirements of the auto insurance company providing coverage for OCCK vehicles.
- One year working in the field of human services preferred.
- Must have a valid Kansas driver’s license subject to insurability.
Drug testing required.