CoreFirst Bank & Trust
CoreFirst Bank & Trust is a locally-owned and operated bank headquartered in Topeka, Kansas. We have been in business for over 50 years and have branches in Manhattan, Shawnee, Lenexa, Olathe, and Denver, CO. We are proud to say that CoreFirst was recently voted Best Bank in Topeka for the 20th consecutive year by the readers of the Topeka Capital-Journal.
At CoreFirst Bank & Trust, we believe that our employees drive the success of the company. And so, we strive to provide competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits program, and a work environment that is stimulating, rewarding, meaningful, and fun.
We are looking for people who enjoy working as a team to provide our customers with what they need, when they need it. Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm and where you can learn and grow to your full potential.
CoreFirst Bank & Trust offers a comprehensive benefits program that includes:
- 401k with company match
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Health,Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- FMLA Leave
- Free Parking
- Corporate Development and Training
- Health and Wellness Program and Activities
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Free Banking Accounts and Personal Checks
- Employee Computer Loan Program
CoreFirst Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Bank’s policy to grant equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, or protected veteran status. Qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability